Contact us today on
Group work for communities
Group work for Individuals and the communities offers participants the opportunity to work through their issues and seek resolutions in a supportive, understanding and motivational environment
Examples of courses are:
- ‘Re-generate the generations’ – Who do you think you are: this course is designed to support both individuals and families gain knowledge and understanding of themselves; their inherited values, morals. In gaining this new insight it promotes more understanding of the family unit through the generations that made them who they are today and supports them to resolve unwanted attitudes promoting positivity and motivation.
- ‘Unleash your potential‘ – Confidence and motivation – Is designed to support clients understand how they think and discover for themselves how they can take responsibility for their own lives to become successful and positive thinking adults.
- ‘Out of the Ashes‘ – Recovering from or living with abuse – (single sex course) this course supports women/men to develop boundaries within relationships and understand the issue of control.
- ‘StressLESS exams‘ – Aimed at S4+, helping young people to remove stress on the lead up to exams. Involves: discussions, coping strategies & techniques, meditation.
- Stress management – This course is designed to help people look at how they are managing their everyday lives and help them to find new coping strategies to reduce stress. The course is a combination of self-awareness and holistic therapy.
- ‘Raise your game’ – Designed to support sports teams, (starting at S1) develop to their full potential. Understanding individual mindset and the impact on self and team, understanding how players come together to create success.
All courses support the Curriculum for Excellence for young people and adults and can support SQA’s up to and including level 4. Courses are designed to suit the group and organisational needs and timescales are negotiable. Young people still engaged with mainstream education, can use the hours from the workshop towards: Youth Achievement, Duke of Edinburgh etc.
For individual workshops please see workshop page.
To book your place please send payment through paypal. (If you wish to attend and don’t have paypal please contact Aspiring Minds Scotland to arrange)